- SAT Live: An actively maintained
web page with many links and announcements regarding the SAT problem.
- SATlib: An online resource for research on SAT.
- SAT'06: SAT is also the name of
the main conference to publish results on the SAT problem,
in 2006 it will be held as part of the Federated Logic Conference (FLoC).
- SAT Competition: Web page
of the yearly SAT-Solver competition.
- SAT-Race 2006: A competitive
event held in conjunction with the SAT'06 conference, similar to the SAT Competition.
- Slides and materials of a SAT-Course (graduate level)
I gave at Chalmers University, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Product Configuration Resources
Software Verification Resources
- Checking C expressions for satisfiability and validity:
C32SAT by .
a decision procedure for bit-vector logic by Daniel Kroening.